Mission & Goals
The mission of the Harrington Police Department is to maintain and improve the community livability by working with all community members to preserve life, maintain human rights, protect property, promote individual responsibility and community commitment through professional accountable and ethical services.
- Reduce crime and the fear of crime.
- Improve the quality of life in neighborhoods.
- Improve the community and police partnership.
- Develop and encourage personnel.
- Obtain and make effective use of technology and equipment.
- Continuously improve work process.