The City of Harrington is going paperless! Property owners are now able to sign up to receive e-billing notifications from the City for quarterly utility bills. Please fill out the form below and submit to City Hall to enroll in this service for the next ...
If you are interested in receiving emergency notifications from the City of Harrington by phone call, text, or email, please visit the CodeRED website and complete the required information.
*ATTENTION * ATTENTION * ATTENTION * Attorney General Biden warns consumers to be wary of aggressive door-to-door sales. Solicitation, including by suppliers of electricity, is permitted in Harrington between the hours of 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. The City of Harrington does not endorse any utility supplier. Choosing an Electric Supplier By shopping for ...
Due to a system error, the recently mailed property tax invoices did not display the discounted amount for those that qualify for the Senior Citizen Discount. Letters are being mailed to those with the discount to inform them of the correct amount. If those that qualify ...
- Paperless E-Billing Utility Bills
- Employment Opportunity: Library Clerk - Part Time
- Harrington Historical Society Check Presentation
- Electric Supplier Solicitation
- 2014 Swearing In Ceremony
- List of Delinquent Accounts (UPDATED 7/14/14)
- Senior Citizen Discount Printing Error
- Zoning Code Rewrite Local Businesses Information
- 2013 Drinking Water Quality Report
- Water Savings Tips
View all news
September 2, 2014
City Council Special Meeting
September 16, 2014
City Council Meeting
Before it was Harrington, the area was known as “Clark’s Corner”. It was fashioned out of about 6,000 acres of Mispillion forest… Read More