If you are interested in receiving emergency notifications from the City of Harrington by phone call, text, or email, please visit the CodeRED website and complete the required information.
*ATTENTION * ATTENTION * ATTENTION * Attorney General Biden warns consumers to be wary of aggressive door-to-door sales. Solicitation, including by suppliers of electricity, is permitted in Harrington between the hours of 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. The City of Harrington does not endorse any utility supplier. Choosing an Electric Supplier By shopping for ...
Due to a system error, the recently mailed property tax invoices did not display the discounted amount for those that qualify for the Senior Citizen Discount. Letters are being mailed to those with the discount to inform them of the correct amount. If those that qualify ...
- Harrington Historical Society Check Presentation
- Electric Supplier Solicitation
- 2014 Swearing In Ceremony
- List of Delinquent Accounts (UPDATED 7/14/14)
- Senior Citizen Discount Printing Error
- Zoning Code Rewrite Local Businesses Information
- 2013 Drinking Water Quality Report
- Water Savings Tips
- Tree Trimming this Summer
- Annual Report to the Electors of the City 2014
View all news
August 4, 2014
City Council Workshop
August 18, 2014
City Council Meeting
Before it was Harrington, the area was known as “Clark’s Corner”. It was fashioned out of about 6,000 acres of Mispillion forest… Read More