Due to a system error, the recently mailed property tax invoices did not display the discounted amount for those that qualify for the Senior Citizen Discount. Letters are being mailed to those with the discount to inform them of the correct amount. If those that qualify ...
Starting with the October billing, the City of Harrington will be billing water and sewer rates based on usage. All the water that passes through your water meter in the months of July, August, and September will appear on the October utility bill. If you ...
The 2014 Road Program is scheduled to begin on May 27 and involves the milling and overlaying of Dixon, Mechanic, and Wolcott Streets. Low bidder, Zack Excavating, Inc. will be the contractor on the project. Funding for Dixon Street is through Community Transportation Funds from ...
As of January 1, 2011, yard waste is banned from being disposed of in Delaware landfills. Please do not mix grass, leaves, tree limbs, shrubs, or garden material with regular household garbage. Trash containers with any yard waste in them will not be collected. Allied ...
- 2014 Swearing In Ceremony
- List of Delinquent Accounts (UPDATED 7/14/14)
- Senior Citizen Discount Printing Error
- Zoning Code Rewrite Local Businesses Information
- 2013 Drinking Water Quality Report
- Water Savings Tips
- Tree Trimming this Summer
- Annual Report to the Electors of the City 2014
- Start of 2014 Road Program - Dixon, Mechanic, & Wolcott Streets
- Yard Waste Cannot Be Placed in Trash Containers
View all news
July 28, 2014
City Council Special Meeting
August 4, 2014
City Council Workshop
August 18, 2014
City Council Meeting
Before it was Harrington, the area was known as “Clark’s Corner”. It was fashioned out of about 6,000 acres of Mispillion forest… Read More