City Buildings Closed to Public
For the health and safety of our residents and staff and based on recent recommendations from the State of Delaware and Delaware public health experts, the City of Harrington is implementing the following measures to slow the spread of COVID-19 (Corona virus) in Harrington:
- All City of Harrington public meetings (City Council, Budget Committee, Planning Commission, etc.) are postponed until further notice.
- All City of Harrington buildings are closed to the public until further notice. This includes City Hall, the Library, and the Parks and Recreation building.
- City staff will continue to work while offices are closed to the public and are available during normal business hours by phone or email.
- City Hall – (302) 398-3530
- Library – (302) 398-4647
- Parks and Recreation – (302) 398-7945
- Police – (302) 398-4493 or in case of an emergency, dial 9-1-1
- Payments can be made via the drop box at City Hall, mail, or on our website (credit card fee applies).
- Essential in-person meetings with City staff may be arranged by appointment. Please call or email the department that you need to meet with to arrange an appointment time.
When it is determined that city buildings should reopen to the public, notice will be posted on the city’s website and Facebook page.
Tags: City Council, City Hall, City services, Library, Meeting Notice, Parks and Recreation, Safety